You can type here any text you want

Vette Wheels On Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If the backspacing is 7.9" then you'll also need either a big spacer or an adapter as the frame notch gives you around 1.5" more in total backspacing.

GN's with frame notchs run a 325/50/15 with a 5" B.S., that's 6.5" towards the frame total so you'd need at least a 2" spacer or adapter. ( 8.6" Vette total vs 6.5" GN Frame Notch Total ).

Good info:) thanks GNVYUS:cool: ....thats a huge spacer though:eek: ...maybe i should go with a 10 inch or so.

I'd like to see a pic of one of these huge 2" or 3" adapters to fit these wheels on our GN's.

This was taken a few months ago at a local annual car show. It looks better in person than in the photos. I don't know who's car this is so I can't give you any info on it.

A little update...I actually talked to the owner of the GN whose picture I posted above. I ran into him at the gas station on base where I work. I asked him what he did to fit the wheels on his car. He runs a 2" adapter in the rear, and 1.5" in the front. And I believe he said he had to put another small spacer in the rear, I don't remember. It has a Global West suspension and the car sits just right. This car is sweet in person.

Back