You can type here any text you want

Victory Transmissions=:)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
would like to say thanks to Rich and the crew at Victory Transmissions in Ocala. they just did my GN's tranny and it shifts awesome! chirps 2nd:) my dad drove it and didnt want to give it back to me:D the people there are very friendly and easy to work with. in fact when they called me down and we got there and a problem had arised unexpectedly Rich wouldnt let my car go until HE was satisfied with it. i think that is a sign of good business. he couldve let me go with it and wished me luck but he wouldnt and he had it fixed a couple days later. i love my new tranny so much better than the old Scaamco crap that was in there before :mad: take heed of this "NEVER GO TO AAMCO TO HAVE A GN'S TRANNY REBUILT, NEVER!" along with the new tranny comes a 6 month/6000 mile warranty which i think is pretty darn good. i love the way the stock turbo spools w/the 3K stall converter in ther now. much better than the 1800 stall that was in there before. cant wait to get that ta-49 on tomorrow. anyways, again, thanks to Victory Transmissions in Ocala, FL for a great transmission and great service. anyone need a tranny, give them a call they will take care of you:) 1-352-873-3343

thanks,
Cory:)

Glad to see you went with Rich...Hes a great guy and a great trans builder and vendor.

Jesse

I'm glad you are happy with his work. I stop in there at least once a week on my way home from work, they are very frindly and don't mind me hanging out there. I probably saw yours there which one was it there were two others there at the time along with my GN and Rich's GN. You might have seen mine too because he had it there over the weekend doing some work for me.

mine was the dirtiest one there LOL. i saw one w/draglites and ET drags on the back and what looked to be a ATR frontmount but he said the guy doesnt go on the forums. mine has a bad interior, no tint, and a bad paint job due to previous owner painting it himself. rich sure had some nice pieces when i was there. he had a PTE-44, a THDP and Moser 33 spline axels. those THDPs sure look nice in person and it had a HUGE WG puck.

Yeah the 44 and thp were for another GN coming in. My car has a 44 and THP as well. The one with the draglites wasn't mine. Mine looks all stock from the outside except for the ATR 3 inch tailpipes sticking out from behind the wheels. I did see yours there though not too bad really when I saw it except for the interior liked you mentioned. A little work and it will be good as new right! Hope you keep enjoying the tranny!

im asking for new door sill pieces and amd weather stripping for christmas so i can then get the windows tinted and that will hide the door panels and seats for a while till i can get them fixed:) the paint job was the previous owners "custom" job and it didnt turn out so good as you can see, LOL:D anyhow ill get it fixed soon hopefully. tranny is still going strong but i still gotta work in my rolling boost launches:)

Where exactly are you in Florida I think it would be cool to get together and go to the track or something. i could help you out with stuff on your car if you'd like. Let me know

im in the carollwood area of tampa. i go to the ronnie setser car show semi-often. id love to meet other TR owners and go to track and help each other out w/the cars and stuff like that. do you know bob that runs bmcomputer source? he has the TTA and he lives in spring hill. my IM is the same as my email address so feel free to IM me tonite and we will talk. i should be on unless my dad kicks me off:)

Back