You can type here any text you want

*Video* My T Vs. Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QWKSLVR

Big Member
Last Sat. went to some street races and i watched and rode with a friend in his Squeezed Camaro.....but on the way home followed a bunch of Mustangs on the freeway.....and one guy had a camera.....so i was messing around and the first pull i didn't brake boost and gave him the go!! and i stayed about a car length on his bumper.....next race i boosted and stayed with on his door, off of his go!!! here is a link to the videos....

Run 1 http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/craigvsttype1.wmv

Run2
http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/craigvsttype2.wmv

Anyways i was running street chip 18# with a tank full of Trick 101..... Stock turbo, stock convertor, stock intercooler....just thought i did a good job hanging with the guy...he has heads cam and intake, and 3.73 gears......i think he said he traps about 105 and i trapped 102 with the same combo...Enjoy....
:D

You might wanna fix your schizzznit as it is all-bruck-up!

I am talking about the video links.

:confused: sorry but when i posted the Thread it worked...guess maybe he moved it or something, Oh and thanks for being so understanding **** happens;)

How about i give you guys the site and then you can go get the video there stream it or "Save AS" and see it???

http://www.azmustangs.com/

Go to videos and look for Craig Vs. T-type there is two videos also some other good ones on that site

i just got it too work...try right clicking and go to open....that worked for me......and go to the scroll thingy and go to bottom of it and go to Videos.....and then it is like five or six videos down.....get it too work???

GOT IT!!!!!
pretty close race the 2nd time-
what color was the T?
get the smc alky kit and put a whoopin on the guy next time :)

Nah......i was running street chip with 18# and Trick 101, i think the motor octane is like 99 or something so i was ok on knock....but next time i will put in my 100 chip which pulls hard on the top end.....i am trying to convince my wife to let me get a cottons turbo and intercooler and ATR 3' exhaust.....and some other miner stuff...then i line up with him....there is a video on that site of his best run i think it was like 13.12 @ 105.45 and mine was 13.5 @102.0 so i hung pretty good i think....

Hey! Your TR is the same color as mine! I've never seen one the same color before.
Keith

Nice race.

He kept on jumping the "go" on you! Run him from a stop and he will have first row tikets to seeing your taillights the entire way.

BTW, let the ricers race from a role. Our cars weren't really meant for that. Races usually end quicker when you run of a light, meaning that you have less of a chance to get caught and you don't get to beat the crap out of your motor as much.

Just my .02 :cool:

Just wondering if you read any of my earlier posts.... i said i was just messing around with some buddies and it was posted on the internet....since most you guys are a foot under snow...i was gonna share..........i gave him the go, as i stated in my above post....i know i can take him from a stop, as i stated above, and asked the guy for rematch....and he even runs a higher mile an hour than me.....so i was proud to stay with him.....and your theory on racing from a role...one we where already on the free way...two there are 10 times more cops on the street than freeway...this is the main reason most races are on the freeway.......three these cars love to be abused.....

Just my .02:rolleyes:

Back