You can type here any text you want

Video of Good-Guys auto cross run

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuickMike231

60% of the time, it works every time.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=OqNCU5D3Wlo

Hey guys, I put this in the auto cross section but thought it may get a bit more traffic over here. This was a run from the Spring Good-Guys event this past weekend. I finished mid pack but beat some newer cars like a new CTS-V and a new Camaro SS with Mast and Detroit Speed parts on it. People really get a kick out of the GN at this event and it really does get a ton of respect. The guy with the CTS-V was complaining that he has never beaten a GN on the street or drag strip, so he thought he could beat one on the autocross. Well...I got him by about 3 seconds! He was going crazy saying how he can never beat a GN anywhere, it was hilarious!!

That's awesome.
My boss was there, and texted me a video of one of your runs. He was pretty impressed with the way your car handled, and your driving ability.

That's awesome.
My boss was there, and texted me a video of one of your runs. He was pretty impressed with the way your car handled, and your driving ability.

That's awesome! I'm honored to have someone else think the car's doing well and I'm glad we had some Turbo Buick fans in the house! It's a blast to drive the way it's set up and really surprises people too.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=OqNCU5D3Wlo

Hey guys, I put this in the auto cross section but thought it may get a bit more traffic over here. This was a run from the Spring Good-Guys event this past weekend. I finished mid pack but beat some newer cars like a new CTS-V and a new Camaro SS with Mast and Detroit Speed parts on it. People really get a kick out of the GN at this event and it really does get a ton of respect. The guy with the CTS-V was complaining that he has never beaten a GN on the street or drag strip, so he thought he could beat one on the autocross. Well...I got him by about 3 seconds! He was going crazy saying how he can never beat a GN anywhere, it was hilarious!!
That a boy, way to represent! Beat a CTS-V with only DSE 2'' drop coil springs and DSE regular gas replacement shocks! Impressive!! ;)

Just wait until I get my new tires that are actually sticky! I've got a set of the new BFG Rivals on order, should be one of the first sets in Texas from what I've heard from Tire Rack!

Back