You can type here any text you want

Video of my 90th pass of the season

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

I added up all my timeslips and data logs for the year. I was lucky to get #90 on video:) It was this Saturday, unfortunately I had to get out of it somewhere around 1st and 2nd gear, you can see it get a little crossed up. I was able to get back in it and still go 10.08 @ 137.5, I was .15 seconds off my normal 60' too (it was lightly raining off and on) Please excuse the 8.xx reaction time:smile:

Video of Mr WHite T Type V6 Turbo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a list of my broken stuff for the year:

1.) Changed head gaskets in the beginning of the year. Went from the Cometics to the SCE's. The Cometics were leaking compression b/c I overheated the engine:eek: Chalk that one up to a wiring miscue on my behalf:redface:

2.) Had to freshen up the th400. I bought this used...it lasted until the BPG race.

3.) Alternator had to be changed. Damn Autozone parts:p

That's it. I have had a lucky year I think:biggrin:

That car was gettin down,

Did U catch that truck before the finish line? ;) . Hey whats the deal with the sce headgaskets. How much are they? Im not gonna reuse my cometics since this is the 2nd time I lifted the heads and was looking for another option.

Did U catch that truck before the finish line? ;) . Hey whats the deal with the sce headgaskets. How much are they? Im not gonna reuse my cometics since this is the 2nd time I lifted the heads and was looking for another option.

He beat my by .550 seconds according to the slip;)
I have had no problems, I'd use them again. I have about 70 passes and 1000 street miles on them. As far as cost...I paid $235 for them, but I bought them direct from SCE and had them next day air delivered, so they probably a little cheaper than that.

Nice pass Kevin, especially considering the car got loose and you had to pedal it!:cool: I'd say it also shows that Lonnie builds a pretty stout shortblock;) Thanks for sharing.:smile:

Great job Kevin. Its always nice to see another White T-type running hard. You have accomplished alot in one year.

Great job Kevin. Its always nice to see another White T-type running hard. You have accomplished alot in one year.

Thanks! I'm going back to the local track Saturday since I can't afford to go to Reynolds right now:( Hoping for a 9.70 or 140mph:smile:

Sweet, all the best man, fill us in when ya get back. Very interested in how you make out.

Kevin, you better be in Reynolds this weekend. You have a place to stay. Get Lonnie to pitch in for some gas money.

Kevin, you better be in Reynolds this weekend. You have a place to stay. Get Lonnie to pitch in for some gas money.
Dude, I'm freaking broke right now. I got "promoted" into sales at work. Unfortunately the pay is 3 months out, unlike one week my old job payed. It hurts not to go:mad: :mad: I can't even afford to ride down with Lonnie and leave the car here:eek: Oh well, I'll just have to count down to BG for next year, and I will be at Reynolds next year!
That was sick, thanks for posting.
Thanks man!

Back