You can type here any text you want

Video: Some streetracing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow!!! Thats some serious street action. Street racing was never that good out here.;)

man wish i was there with my buick 6 buzzin whats up with the buick looked and sounded like a v/8 oh my 231 20 over wiseco roller and 70mm amd more stuff

I saw a guy that I work with in Michigan there. Anyone know where this took place?!!!!

They've run 1/8 for a loooooooong time down there, not enough spots that are long enough for 1/4 and not enough tracks that run 1/4

Typically I'm a big 1/8 mile hater, but this is just as exciting watching these guys.

They've run 1/8 for a loooooooong time down there, not enough spots that are long enough for 1/4 and not enough tracks that run 1/4

Typically I'm a big 1/8 mile hater, but this is just as exciting watching these guys.

Hate to jack the thread, but you have any idea when "cash days III" is gonna be released?

Hate to jack the thread, but you have any idea when "cash days III" is gonna be released?

LOL, it's no problem man :)

I sent it to the replication company 2 weeks ago, it takes them 6-8 weeks to turn it around and for cases of DVD's to show up on my doorstep :biggrin:

Did you pre-order one?

Back