You can type here any text you want

Vids of the radial race in Memphis

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I like the 183 pass, that thing was pulling like a freight train!
What about testing today?

I like the 183 pass, that thing was pulling like a freight train!
What about testing today?

Testing today..2 hits. Spin and spin. The track felt ok. I didn't pull any power out of it just to get a feel of what it might need. Looks like I'll have to do some work on the control arms. It seems to be hitting the shorter tires too hard since they don't have the sidewall of the 295's. That means moving the instant center:frown: My car's too nose heavy to stand much movement. I need the instant center further towards the back than those with aluminum blocks or the Mustang guys. It's gonna be a challenge.

memphis

Awesome vid. Would love to see a Stack Attack vs Bradford final soon. G body final. 7.5@190+ in a t top drag radial g body is scary :eek: Keep working on it and you will get that sub 7.5 e.t.

Great vids! Your car was definitely hauling the mail Dusty, gotta feel badass to pull the laundry out after going 180+ in the quarter!:D :cool: :eek:

Wow Dusty that is the coolest. Glad to see you out there representing the Buick guys!

Whats the button or switch that the people touch on the bumpers???
Sorry to get off topic.

Wow Dusty, of all the cars featured in the vids, your is the only one that doesn't look all ragged up & stripped. Your TR looks immaculate & clean, even has a more street car (dd) stance than the rest. Congrats on ur new times.

Wow Dusty, of all the cars featured in the vids, your is the only one that doesn't look all ragged up & stripped. Your TR looks immaculate & clean, even has a more street car (dd) stance than the rest. Congrats on ur new times.

There is definitely something to be said about the way Dusty built his car to look more subdued and actually if you look at all the other cars his is the only one that really looks like a street car.:cool:

That's because it's still a real street car including wipers:D just went a little overboard on the motor.

I did finally pull the detroit locker out of the rear end this week and put a spool in. I've done enough stress test already and wanted to be safer. I really like how the car drove with the locker though.

Back