Vinyl Albums...

S10xGN

RETIRED!
Hi All,

Trying to clean out some unused stuff, I've got 146 record albums from 60's thru 80's - mostly rock, a couple country and a soundtrack or two. Any idea who buys these? I just listed them on our local BBS today, asking $200 for all. Is that a fair price?

Can you list some of the artists? I may have a friend who may be interested

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Depending on what you have and the condition, there are vinyl collectors who will pay good money.

I too would like a list or maybe a partial list as I like collecting old/original vinyl.

I just bought a record player the other day! I 15 albums I listen to. They just can't duplicate that sound!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Change it to $300. $2 each is flea market price. I bought them 20 years ago for that price. Got all the Eagles albums in one shot, ha.

Here are hi-res screen shots that should show all. All Trapeze (I think), Warner Bros Reprise "Songbook", Rolling Stones' "Satanic Majesty", Jeff Waynes' "War of the Worlds" soundtrack, all "Heart", three "Animals", and two "Nicolette Larson" albums. The ones I listed I feel are fairly hard to find...

Again, shipping on these will be ridiculous. There's got to be 60# weight here.

I will take the neil young, parliament, pink floyd, rick james, zappa, hendrix, stevie ray vaighn, YES, and van halen

All by any of those artists.

Please let me know a price plush shipping if you are willing to split them up.

Last edited:
ah snap, that brings back some memories. I wish I had a good turntable. i would take a break from my hard rock to mellow out to some Pablo Cruise , A place in the sun. lol

Man, I never expected this kind of response! I'd really like to sell as a lot. After moving out of three rooms, "camping" in the spare bedroom for 7 weeks, and moving back in, I just don't have the energy to separate/pack/ship these.

Slay, if they don't sell local, I may take you on the individual requests...

ok thanks. Would you be willing to ship the entire lot? I am going to PM you...

I have some from 60's / early 70's. Beatles, Deep Purple, Grand Funk, etc. I can remember where I purchased each one but not driving to work this morning! Not pristine but intact. Probably not playable because I wore the grooves off of most of them! Could never bring myself to throw them out.