Vinyl Paint?

Whitettype86

Young William
Does anybody know where to get the dark blue Vinyl paint for
the turbo regals. I want to paint my three gauge pod to mathch the interior?

Any body shop paint/supply store or auto parts store that sells automotive paint can fix you up. Take your paint code and a piece of the trim you want to match as they usually have three gloss levels.

I did what swt86 said... local shop matched it up and mixed it for use on plastic and put it in a spray bomb for around $18.

I got the correct "Charcol" grey from Advanced Auto. Cost me $3. They may have blue.

Poston's has it in an aerosol. I also have the SEMS # for the aerosol at home. Let me know if you need it as it is a perfect match. I used it on both the gauge pod and the dash panel as I too have the dark blue interior.

Evans: I would really, really appreciate the SEMS # for the matching blue interior paint. I would like to get Kirban's billet horn ring to replace my broken one, but the grey that it comes in would not match my blue wheel/interior. I have a store near me that stocks the SEMS line. Thanks for any help.

Evans, can you send me the SMS # for the dark blue paint. I need to do some touch up work on the interior, thanks.

Dannyo

SEMS # for dark blue interior paint

Sorry Ken and Danster for the delay on this. I just noticed your requests and I don't have the email feature turned on for the reply to a thread. Anyway, awhile back I ordered the spray dark blue paint from Poston and here is the SEMS #: 15043 It is called Shadow Blue and is an aerosol. I have used it and it matches exceptionally. HTH.