You can type here any text you want

Viper Gets Left In The Dust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNFURY

wooooshhhhhhhhh
So I'm just cruisin sown the road with my girl in the car, mindin my own bidniss, when we stop at a red light. I hear a DEEP rumble coming from behind me, and to my suprise, sitting in the lane next door is a BAD ASS red Viper GTS! He says "nice car" in that, I payed 60k+ for my car, and yours is a piece of crap, voice. He also had this hot ass blonde in the car with him, and they both started laughing together at my old POS. Ok, thats fine. He started revving his motor. This thing was lurching back and forth like nothing I've ever seen every time he revved it up! so, I proceeded to open my handy little electric cutout (thanx, boosted!) and to my surprise, the laughing got a little quieter. I couldn't tell if it was because they felt a little less secure, or if my exaust was just drowning it out. before the light turns green, I build a goo 13psi to launch on. The light turned, and I let it loose! The two yuppie's jaws hit the floor as I passed them up like they didn't even leave yet with 1 tire a foot off the ground. My girlfriend krapped in here junders she laughed so hard. Before I knew it, this viper was a spec waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the rear view mirror. And then.........I woke up from a great dream, only to realize that my car was still in a million peices on the floor of my garage! God the suspense is killing me. Sorry about pullin your legs, but I had to dream...........:D

I was buying that story until you got into 13psi launch... then I was getting a little sketchy about that.

Perhaps it's Deja Vu. :) If it is, at least you know your car runs good when it's put back together.

Funny!
Worth a second read for those who have not.

You Had me until....

The 13 pounds, Good one, good one. We were just talking about the two that killed the Viper and then this comes out. I was like yeah, another one goes down, then I woke up also. Da----N :biggrin:

13 psi

just wondering why that was hard to be believe I launch 10-12 psi off the foot brake I have even left at 15 psi but broke a stock axle on that launch

I know of Many people that do this also, but when It was said, I was thinking, "OH Know" he will be spinning out and loosing traction and possibly getting sidways. I was saying this also because I wouldnt think he would be having slicks on the street, but you never know, And this was a dream, nice one at that, then he woke up, but it will possible to get Guy in the Viper. I will be leaving from this also in my quest for tens when I get to the track, I just cant see it on the street unless you have Slicks, plus you guys leaving from 13-15 prep your tires, no time when its just at a light and you are wanting to put it to them as he said, " The Yuppies."

My dream is just to line up against one; win or lose. Always seem to be in a friend's car or my wife's car when I find one.

I figured it had be a fish story when it said you pulled a tire on the street.
I waxed a blue GTS and the track a couple of years ago - a lot of folks walked up to me in the staging lanes afterward to congratulate me.

Back