You can type here any text you want

VIPER R/T would not BITE!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B.B.

Immature Member
I promised myself and my wife I would not race on the street again when I got my car finished but after doing a WOT blast leaving work(25 deg. tonight-launched like never before)-I thought I would check out the local cruise strip.
There were your normal ricers and stuff:rolleyes: but not much out there that I would waste gas on, so I made my final lap and headed for home when I saw a new white Viper R/T w/blue neons in front of me!So I pass him and givem THE glance,and cut in front of him.We make the U turn and come to the light and he pulls in behind me:mad: The lights go green and we come to another light ahead of us.I cut to the right lane so he will be beside me but HE CUTS OVER TOOOO!!!

So we take off and he keeps plenty of distance back and then turns off into nowhere!

I may never know....................

Hmmm...I can't seem to get the red GTS at my school to bite either. but on MONDAY I HAVE THE GN TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL! I met a guy Wednedsay with a procharged LS1 SS...If he can shift...he'll win, but...

You need ta buy the wife a GN. My mom drives ours to work every day.

better be running some at least high 11's at over 114mph or picking on a viper can prove fatal, especially from a roll.

I have been on the freeway @ 2am when two GTS's come out of nowhere doing like 130 at least ... scared the hell outta me , I was half asleep and close to home and all of a sudden , well you guys know what two GTS's sound like when they blow buy you going twice as fast , right ?

We need a BB Hemi option for the viper instead of the V10.

Back