virginia area bs thread

Originally posted by turboTURBO
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.....
IM IN VA BCH..AND IM NEW TO THE TR WORLD...NEED HELP STILL..

RED ANYWAY I CAN GET A HOLD OF YOU???SO WE CAN MEET UP???
LET ME KNOW...

Im easy to get ahold of

570-4403 = my 24 hour hotline but prefer calls after 8 pm till I get on an unlimited plan ...I stay up all night normally

can find me on www.tidewaterracing.com as Reds ttype

I prefer MIR good track www.mirdrag.com they are IHRA so bar starts at 11.50

Gents, I have an 86 Gn for sale locally here in Chesapeake. If you know anyone who might be interested here in the area, please give them my #465-5043. I have all the details on the car under "86 Gn 51000 miles" in the for sale section. Thanks for any help, Steve.

Any plans for a trip to Virginia motorsports park (VMP) in the near future? I am looking forward to getting some runs on my recent WE4 purchase. Is Bobby Mason still in the game?

Dave Kelley

Originally posted by D.K.
Any plans for a trip to Virginia motorsports park (VMP) in the near future? I am looking forward to getting some runs on my recent WE4 purchase. Is Bobby Mason still in the game?

Dave Kelley

Yes he is, lives about 10 min from me.

I'll be going to the track as soon as I can.

I want to see what my new combo does.:D

when everybody is going post it on here..my car isnt done yet but ill still go meet everybody!!!
let me know

If anybody going to the track needs some drag radials, I have a pair of 275/60/15's. They only have a couple of passes and about 250 miles on them. I paid $300 for the pair from summit, I'll sell them for $150. You can email me at montana3k@aol.com if interested. Thanks, Steve.

Hey Red, great thread. Sorry I havn't called, I have been on the road for the past few months. It would be great to get together sometime the last part of June or first part of July.

anyone know of a good paint shop in the hampton roads area. I want to get mine stripped and painted. Not sure where to go

AUTOCRAFT XPRESS ON S. MILITARY HIGHWAY IS GOOD...A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT THEY WILL WORK WITH YOU...HIS NAME IS JAMIE AND YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED......

GOOD LUCK

So where do the BUICKS hang out in the Hampton Roads area?

I just bought another one.
Yeppie and it runs. LOLOL
3.8 L
4BBL Holley

If anyone wants to take my other 2 Buicks off my hands come by and make an offer.

Re: So where do the BUICKS hang out in the Hampton Roads area?

Originally posted by Member # 77
If anyone wants to take my other 2 Buicks off my hands come by and make an offer.

guess I need to ride by an see what you got laying around :)

hit me on aim if you see me on REDSBDASSEL

I will Red,

I'll IM you when I see you on line.

Did you ever get moved out of the big city and into the sticks?

Jim