Volt Booster and Red Armstrong 93 for TTA

Redline89

Redline89
I am looking for Voltage Booster and chip Red Armstrong 93 for TTA . Perfer Red Armstrong. Chip for stock inj. Joe

I have a Red's Volt Booster $35+shipping
FRED
shipping is $7 in USA

I accept paypal,acct= turbobuick4@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very disappointed. I paid 42 dollars for this NOT WORKING Volt Booster. I also had to pay 40 to get it installed. Your item does not work and I want a total 42 refund. I called Quad air and they walked us though everything. My tech owned a GN, so he knows what he is doing. Please respond!!! 315 789 3419 is my phone number. Joe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very disappointed. I paid 42 dollars for this NOT WORKING Volt Booster. I also had to pay 40 to get it installed. Your item does not work and I want a total 42 refund. I called Quad air and they walked us though everything. My tech owned a GN, so he knows what he is doing. Please respond!!! 315 789 3419 is my phone number. Joe

How come $40 for install when its a 5 min job?
How you can tell when it works is when @ night you do WOT-the dash & headlights increase in brightness,with that being said-how do you know it doesn't work?It worked right before removing from my GN
Anyway,I'm a stand-up guy,so when volt-booster is received back the same way it was sent I will issue full-refund
FRED
PS-best ways to handle issues on 1st response is via PM's or emails,then if no response-you can air out your dirty laundry!
I also PM'ed you my return shipping address