You can type here any text you want

volt booster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks alot im trying to get ready for my engine where is the best place to go through the firewall for my fuel log harness and o2. I want to do what I can to my car before my x f I guy comes to be a little help and not load him with to much work. Figure u guys have done a few

Thanks alot im trying to get ready for my engine where is the best place to go through the firewall for my fuel log harness and o2. I want to do what I can to my car before my x f I guy comes to be a little help and not load him with to much work. Figure u guys have done a few

Did you buy the harness from Casper? His plugs in through the egr port.

the 02 you might have to drill a hole by the transmission tunnel because the plug is too big to fit thru the stock ecm grommet.

No it is x f I fuel harness and I have a casper x f I e c m adapter

you change the jumpers inside the casper box which makes the egr control and diagnostic wires become aux 1 and aux2 input wires
then run the signal in on the gray (or brown) wire of the egr connector by the coilpack

egr connector has four wires (12v- pink , control- grey , diagnostic- brown , ground- black )

the sensor should be 12v so it could be powered from that egr connector as well as grounded

otherwise you will have to run the wires into the car and add it in at the fast connector for one of the aux channels (see help index on c-com xfi for pinout ). note that aux 1+2 will already have a wire there with the casper adapter

as for O2 harness , drill a hole in the floor over by the hump (pull carpet back on passenger foot well)

Holy smokes I will leave that to him but thank I very much sir but if it means anything I have been looking a the tables seeing a/ f and so on but I will run the o2 thanks again

I will write that down for future reference. I paint for a living electronics is not my vocabulary

Back