You can type here any text you want

Vw eats crow

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tristansgn

Buick owner
My wife and I were in her 86 silver t-type last night coming home from Target. I was driving and pulled up to a brand new Golf R. Now I used to sell Vws and Audis so I still have a soft spot for the brand. This car has 256hp and all wheel drive...since this was a 4 door he spent at least $35k for the car, that being said I knew my wife's car (TE44, 42lbinjectors, TH 3.5" DP, alky and stretched SLIC) would whoop its a$$. Now oddly, I wasn't looking for a race, but made a circle motion with my hand to get him to roll his window down to ask if he liked his car. He gives me a dirty look, says some $h*t to his girl next to him and avoids eye contact, caught me off guard, what a snooty hipster this guy was! So I proceed as normal as the light turns green not thinking anything of it...there's a merge to one lane right after this big intersection, he smashes the throttle. At this point I'm happy to put the petal to the floor! Wife's car breaks the nitto DRs loose and catapults past the little hatchback with plenty car lengths to merge into the lane ahead. I know this guy must have been all sorts of confused since I'm sure he's never heard of Turbo Regals...easy kill!

My buddy has one at work NEW Gulf R its blue, cant wait to catch the day he walks out with me into the parking lot.. ima put a hurting on that boy.

Back