You can type here any text you want

Walbro /PTE FMIC/ WB gauge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The_Six

Hey guys got some extras for sale I don’t have pics of everything but will get them soon if anyone is interested. All prices are shipped and OBO.

Blue Innovative digital wide band gauge $55 it’s this one FULL THROTTLE SPEED - 3793 - Innovate DB Gauge Blue

New still in box never opened Walbro fuel pump kit from FT $100 this is the kit FULL THROTTLE SPEED - BUICK TURBO HP FUEL PUMP KIT - Kit Configuration Page

Last a Precision front mount intercooler with Black powder coated pipes the pipes just came back from Ronnie I have not put them back on car since they were coated. The cooler is still on my car so I need to get it off to take pics. $625 it does not have the hoses for the turbo or TB but for $30 more I will get you a set.

Here are some pics there are a few dent in the pipes so I tried to get pics of them .

Gauge is sold

Had a few questions yes I will take Paypal and no I dont charge for it.

I dont know how many Miles are on the FMIC it was on my car when I bought it. There are 0 miles on it since I had the pipes powder coated.

Just seen FT has the Walbro fuel pump kit on sale for $100 so Ill come down to $85 on it.

Thanks Guys Im out of town and trying to post with my cell sux so ill get back with every one tuesday.

Hey guys Ill be back tomarrow and will post a pic of the pump thanks for waiting .

Mad Max is up if you want it .
Also I have a blue KB fuel regulator with the fitting to run -6 return line with it. Ill sell for $65.

Back