You can type here any text you want

wanna trade?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thessman

I have a 34000 mile 1975 cosworth vega that i was going to put a 3.8 turbo motor in but after my post here on turbobuick everybody said I was crazy... has the DOHC fuel injected motor ,4 speed and 3.73 rear. original interior including the original carpet and floormats ! new 15-16" torque thrust II wheels . the tires still have the stickers on them.
the 1975 computer sucks and I have no way to tune it. It needs a tune up.
I bought it off the original owner and it had the original paint that was checked. I stripped it and put a beautiful PPG base clear paint job and used the NOS GM cosworth sticker kit that came with the car. Anybody wanna trade fir a decent 86-87 T type or GN ? NIce car !!! I'm in florida... thanks ! Steve

Attachments

• P1010119.jpg
    P1010119.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 887
  • P1010124.jpg
    P1010124.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 887
  • P1010083.jpg
    P1010083.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 878
I think he should mention that the car is like a mirror,all wet sanded and buffed to perfect,no orange peel, ive seen it and its sweet...The inside is is mint shape too with no issues that I saw..

If anyone knows somebody who is looking for one of these,please give them the link, maybe if someone has a gn or t-type for sale they could find a buyer for this and he could buy your car?

Wow! Very cool!!! I know the Cosworth Vega is very rare, but how many of those did they make???

Wish I could afford another car at my house. I wouldn't have to worry about emissions in nazi california.

Also... if you have a nice GN it T-type that has a bad motor (like they ever go bad) I'm ok with that too. I have a machine shop and can pull the motor and fix it myself.
The cosworth really looks good up close. Absolute straight body and paint !!!! How often do you see REAL 34000 mile 1975 cars? :cool:

Might want to post on the the official h-body org. site I think they would love it

Len

There's another thread about a member that's thinking about parting out a nice '87 Grand National with a blown motor...........

$8900.00 or trade for GN or turbo regal.... It has 1400.00 in BRAND new wheels and tires alone !!! Nice car.

Wish I could afford another car at my house. I wouldn't have to worry about emissions in nazi california.

Yes you would. I had to get my Cosworths smogged when out there. Left in 2002 though. Maybe it's changed.

Back