You can type here any text you want

want a IC GN for 5,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
don't need to be perfect but would like something presentable and driveable. No rollers. must run and drive would prefer a clean body. mileage doesn't matter as long as it is fairly clean and the price reflects it. i live in the sioux city area and am willing to drive or pay for a delivery up to a 300 mile radius.

I have a perfect, low miles, OEM GN intercooler that I'll sell for $4,500. Manufactured by Garrett. Includes tag.

strike

strikeeagle said:
I have a perfect, low miles, OEM GN intercooler that I'll sell for $4,500. Manufactured by Garrett. Includes tag.
strike
------------------------------------------
Strike: I worked for AiResearch Industrial Division (Gasrrett Manufacturing Division) and I don't remember that serial number coming through the inspection area. Try again.

Wells said:
------------------------------------------
Strike: I worked for AiResearch Industrial Division (Gasrrett Manufacturing Division) and I don't remember that serial number coming through the inspection area. Try again.

Not getting it, Wells. But admittedly, I'm slow...

strike

strikeeagle said:
Not getting it, Wells. But admittedly, I'm slow...
strike
Sorry, my bad. bad joke, just busting your chops Strike, but I actually did work for them in that time frame, but was into vettes at that time. I knew a sales rep over at the turbo facility and they actually gave him a real GNX turbo & intercooler so he could do a little better on ths strip. He was racing his at the time.

I know what you mean, I'm just having a little fun with you. You mean you wouldn't consider buying my nice, nice intercooler only for $4.5K?

OK, didn't mean to steal your thread, but let me offer some advice, if I may. I think you're looking for a needle in a haystack - a nice TR for $5K. IMO, you're looking at twice that for a decent example, and even then you'll be doing a lot of looking - careful looking, and it could take some time.

OK, I'll shut up now, except to say I totally re-did my 2nd GN, gone now, and it was one of the poorest financial and emotional decisions I ever made. IME, much better to start with something nice.

Good luck with your search.

strike

Back