You can type here any text you want

Want to get injectors cleaned and flowed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
Hi All,

Since I had the stage motor freshened, I decided to get the injectors cleaned and flowed as well. I had promised myself that anytime I had the engine freshened I’d have the injectors serviced. A while ago I had, had a set cleaned and flowed by ATR, I was happy with the results. In looking on the Casper’s web site, they also services injectors. Their web site says they clean, flow and balance the injectors. What’s balancing? The name would suggest adjusting the injectors to flow as close as possible to each other, I didn’t know there was an adjustment on the injectors.

Anyone have any thoughts? I have a call into ATR, waiting for them to call me back. Anyone know of a good reliable and reasonable place to get injectors cleaned and flowed (96#). I want to make sure I put the richer ones in the back since I have a B2B FAST system and the rear cylinder was the one to let go.

I could be wrong, but last I heard Chuck Leeper services injectors.... You might want to look into that....

Just a suggestion:)

I don't know about Caspers, but John from Racetronix answered this a few months ago. They get injectors in big bunches and flow them all, then group them into flow matched sets - that's what they call balancing. No, there isn't any adjustment you can do, so if you already have a set all you can do is have them flowed to see how close they are, you can't change them (without replacing one or more).

Originally posted by ijames
I don't know about Caspers, but John from Racetronix answered this a few months ago. They get injectors in big bunches and flow them all, then group them into flow matched sets - that's what they call balancing. No, there isn't any adjustment you can do, so if you already have a set all you can do is have them flowed to see how close they are, you can't change them (without replacing one or more).
Thanks what I thought, thanks for confirming.

I had Kinsler Fuel Injection do a set of #85's for me. They clean them, replace the screens in the inlet and give you a full written report. Very professional. I think it was like $12-15 each.

I chose them because they are in my backyard. Just ran them over there at lunchtime. They also flow test fuel pumps too!

Dave

I had Marren Fuel injector service do my 72#'s they did a good job and injectors is all they do. They also give you a diagram with your injerctors to show which ones flow the best.

Back