You can type here any text you want

Want to know why or how it works?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I read this book front to back multiple times. This book is well written and I learned alot from reading it. I liked it so much that I told my buddy that he really should read it. Of coarse it took him no time at all to lose it! Its been 10 yrs since my book got lost and I cant remember every thing that it covered but some of the stuff it coved was: how to calculate air flow, air temperatures, density ratio, how to read compressor maps, water/alky injection, intercooling, staging turbos, lots of formulas and a bunch of other neat stuff. I highly recommend this book to any one who wants to have a stronger understanding of turbocharging.

I found the above book on Ebay and at one point in time Turbo City was selling them. When I saw this on Ebay I started thinking that maybe I should recommend it to my fellow TTA brothers. Keep in mind I have nothing to do with the sale of this book. I'm just recommending the book it self.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2455998134

Jason

book

it is a great book, some of the learnings though are a bit outdated....aka materials, intercooling, etc....great book though for those who just want to understand the concepts, etc, ideas....it will definitely get your mind thinking...

We had one in the shop, seemingly it must have been one of those things "PERMANATELY BORROWED" by my fellow customers though:mad: :D ;) I just bought another one:cool:

Back