You can type here any text you want

Want to trade bike for turbo car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
Take a look at this bike..Very comfy, quick and PERFECT condition..Never down or scratched... This has the ZX12 motor and all in it..Awesome sleeper...

Bike trade

Hey.... that's a great bike! I have that same bike, same year (04) in my garage in the same color. Absolutely love the bike and it's so versatile! You can do almost anything on it with the exclusion of off road!! :cool: Have 6500 miles on mine with no problems. If anyone is interested in the ZRX 1200R, Kawasaki quit making them (or bringing them to US) this year. 05 was last year. Demand should go up for it. They have a standard type riding position that doesn't beat you up like most sport bikes.

Is this bike yours Boosted Bug?

This is my brothers..I had a turbocharged hayabusa... He is wanting a quick street car again and since I got rid of my bike he is looking to get rid of his..

He would take about any good quick street car for it..It is JUST LIKE NEW!

We have a toy's for tot's run this Sunday here if yo uwant to come down and ride with us..I have a ZX7 that i will be on and he will be ont he ZREX.

Back