You can type here any text you want

Want To Trade Or Buy A Gn-tr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

retardedmunktta

I have a 1989 TTA for sale 1 of 187... it is a festival car #75 .. the interior is mint.... the paint is good... some peeling on top by t-tops... otherwise in good consition. The engine has been gone through... ported and polished heads,new cam,polished intake,42lb. injectors, 340 pump and so on.. many new parts to motor..completely detailed.. factory polished valve covers and an engine bay you can eat out of.... new tires...ice cold a/c the car was originally bought in 1999 with 4900 miles on the clock from a collector who then sold it to the person I bought it from. he drove the car to and from Naples and Ft. Myers and put 90k miles on the clock by the time I bought it. I looked for 3 months to buy one of these cars and money was not an issue with me. i bought this car over a few uner 20k mile cars mostly becuse of the rarity of the car... 1 of 187 and also the car ran and drove as new with no rattles as other cars I drove had. Well I would like to sell the car or trade for a Limited,GN or T-Type. I am only selling because I am afraid to drive the car as rare as it is I do not want to take the risk of road hazard. I will be selling it for $12,000 obo

Mark 954-588-7676

So how many miles are on the car?

Cloth interior?

Where in the state are you located?

Put some pictures up...

Good luck on the sale.

Back