Want your cracked DS headers

IrvJr

Im looking for DS headers in any condition. I have a fabricator friend who has fixed a couple for me and i figured i would pimp out his skills to fix some others up. Let me know what you got.

I really don't know how much used headers go for. How much do you have to spend?

I was really only looking for drivers side to fix, but a set if reasonably price is still a possibility. I dont know what a set is worth. Is the ds cracked or been previously repaired.

Qwks6. Is yours cracked or in good shape?

Both headers are in I guess you can call it perfect condition for a pair of stock headers. The only reason I took them off of my stage 1 block is because I upgraded my turbo and the new turbo is 4 bolt not 3 like the stock header has.

Both headers are in I guess you can call it perfect condition for a pair of stock headers. The only reason I took them off of my stage 1 block is because I upgraded my turbo and the new turbo is 4 bolt not 3 like the stock header has.

What are you looking to get for them?

Mine is cracked, I've replaced it I just have the cracked one sitting in my garage.

PM me with an offer. Pretty much as long as it covers shipping it's all good, I just don't want to lose money but I don't need them.