You can type here any text you want

WANTED 84 - 87 GN, T, TType near MD, S. PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Ok guys, My father has been considering a GN or T for quite some time now after falling in love with my GN :D. He has just come into some money and has cash in hand for the right turbo regal. What he wants is a 84 to 87 GN or black, silver T, T TYpe or WH1, WE4. He wants a car that runs good and is NOT a basket case. Paint needs to be decent (10 foot paint job is fine) or nicer of course. Solid body little minimal rust OK nothing major tho. Nice clean interior no torn up seats or carpet. Car can be bone stock or light mods. Ideal 70K miles or so. Just a nice basic TR is what he is looking for, Not a POS or a stage 1. Car needs to be in the MD, N. VA or S. PA areas no long distance deals. He is a serious buyer as he already has a few muscle cars now. Let me know what you have!

1987 buick gn in bucks pa

the car has 68 thosand miles on the car has new paint job.The car is not stock has many up grades to much to list over 30k invested has no rust stored in car capsul in garage . if you want more details about the car email me at yurign@comcast.net then I will give my phone number. ps I am not looking to give the car away for a low price this is in great shape have alot time and money in the car it is still a street car that runs 11.70s at 20p of boost. :cool:

Back