wanted 86 or 87

cool.... there is a small followers of grand nationals here. I just sold mine here, because of the purchase of my house in florida.

I just bought a nice house there and I am trying to sell my house here. this is bad. I was raised in the states. 35 yrs in rhode island.

Nice. Anyway I'm going to email you the pics pretty soon and if you are interested you can call me or we could meet in PR

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a fixer upper '86 GN with 96k miles on it. Need a good cleaning and some brake work......dont they all! I am in Cape Coral, price is negotiable. I would really like to get it to someone who is going to take care of it and get it back out on the road. Let me know

I have a fixer upper '86 GN with 96k miles on it. Need a good cleaning and some brake work......dont they all! I am in Cape Coral, price is negotiable. I would really like to get it to someone who is going to take care of it and get it back out on the road. Let me know
I am very interested in the car, can you send me pics to my cell phone 787-410-5448 or my email address buickturbo87@hotmail.com thanks.

Check out justmusclecars.com he is in ft Meyers I think. Has a clean one for $14,900