You can type here any text you want

Wanted: 87 Buick Regal T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1980 Buick

I'm still looking for an 87 Regal T Type, I'd like White or Blue with T-Tops if possible, With low miles and one that has had good care. (*Hopefully your not "10th" owner or something) ... "lol" *You get my drift* ... I'm in Michigan, so the closer the better". Please get with me a tell me what you have. The fewer the mods, the happier I am !

ANYWAY: If you have one please contact me and I shall consider it.

Too bad you are locked into those colors. A friend is selling an 86 T Type but it's burgandy.

What would you offer for my 1987 Turbo T Limited? White with the very rare WO2 blackout package, RARE astroroof, 64,000 original miles, 60/40 red velour interior with column shift and I'm in southern lower Michigan. Car is currently sitting in my climate controlled garage.

(Click photo below)

A simple yes or no would be nice.
NO !! "I NEVER Saw this, and if you did Message me I may have screwed it up ...
I am VERY Sorry" ! I'd of answered you ASAP. "shit".

I probably botched it on my end .... "If I did I am sorry".

What would you offer for my 1987 Turbo T Limited? White with the very rare WO2 blackout package, RARE astroroof, 64,000 original miles, 60/40 red velour interior with column shift and I'm in southern lower Michigan. Car is currently sitting in my climate controlled garage.

(Click photo below)
I missed this too !! (I'm in Central Mich). I'd like to talk to you. I guess I should frequent this "board" more ...
I had assumed I'd get and e-mail notifying me: "such n' such posted a comment on / about so n' so notice" ...

hence, the fault is mine.

Charlie's probably saying: "God what a putz" (me) o_O

I was just thinking, I have a BEAUTIFUL 77' Monte Carlo I would trade against a T-Type if their were one ... (I can give a "possible candidate" more info. on request).

Again: I want an 87 T-Type, preferably "unscrewed with" (NO Mod's) *but will consider Anything. I like White, I'd like a Console Shift, (& a Blue Interior).
I will TRY to answer as best I can any "leads", ... and hopefully not "drop the ball" like in the above ... "whew" :(

I missed this too !! (I'm in Central Mich). I'd like to talk to you. I guess I should frequent this "board" more ...
I had assumed I'd get and e-mail notifying me: "such n' such posted a comment on / about so n' so notice" ...

hence, the fault is mine.

Charlie's probably saying: "God what a putz" (me) o_O
Not a problem, the car is still sitting in my garage. I started it for @ 20 minutes today to let it warm up and DAMN I wanted to take if for a spin but the roads have dried salt and that's not going to happen. Feel free to hit me up with an email at dlambo1@comcast.net and I'll answer any questions you have about my Limited T. I'll tell you this about it, Dennis Kirban wrote to me and said it's probably the only Limited WO2 with astroroof in this condition left in the country. I have his email saved....

Well. if your interested in mine. reply to the e-mail in the add.Maybe TT/A1233 can forward the pics I sent him.

Bump ... still looking, and will add that I'd prefer a Console Shift and will look at 86's as well. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !:p

"I know what ya mean" *I just finished driving over 600 miles ... (too a place, then back), AND THEY SOLD It from under me !
If the buyer is by chance "here" (The car was at "Titan Car Sales" / Worth ILL.) ... let me know how it worked
out would you ?

Sigh ... "oh always me" .... :(:(:(

Back