You can type here any text you want

Wanted: 87 Buick Regal T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Dean ! Wheres the T-Toped car in your picture "group" (now) ?
Sorry for the delay with the reply. I'm not getting email reminders of posts.

I can't recall who bought if from me but I sold it for $8k and I think it has somewhere in the neighborhood of 75,000 - 80,000 miles. I about choked when he said he planned on painting it with a custom paint job instead of keeping it the original and rare white with the WO2 trim!

Sorry for the delay with the reply. I'm not getting email reminders of posts.

I'm not sure who bought if from me but I sold it for $8k and I think it has somewhere in the neighborhood of 75,000 - 80,000 miles. I about choked when he said he planned on painting it with a custom paint job instead of keeping it the original and rare white with the WO2 trim!

He'd be a fool !! "don't tell me that stuff huh" !! :oops:

I found my long lost "T" ! "Theirs a beautiful Rack on a Woman ... Then theirs a White "T" Type Buick Regal" ... ;)

"God their beautiful" ! Thanks for reading.

Don't feel bad about missing the car at Titan. Everything I've ever looked at there was straight SCRAP.

I hate to be-little anyone ... 'but I made it very clear what my expectations were". I fully understood it was a "used car" ... BUT to totally
mislead me and allow me to drive over 600 miles all the way there too see what I SAW was unreal. A "Like Mint" car ? :) AND "So rotten it
was laughable" ! :mad: Truth be told I would have passed ... but I was still livid ! "They SOLD IT the night before" !

"Wheres any stand-up Guys anymore" ?

"THAT'S - P E T H A T I C "

I found my 87 "T" and put it away until it gets warm ... "Gese what a ride" ... I saw cars that were "mint" turn out to rotten,
and cars that were beat up, & modified ("and that's OK") ... then finally: I found one as pure as I could hoped for.

Taking the thing out, and driving it is a "feeling" I've waited 25 years too have ... "God they were nice cars" !
utter perfection that is "life's finest art / example" in driving, ... and is best when left alone.

Proof that if you look / wait ... "It will come" ! ;)

Back