You can type here any text you want

Wanted stage 2 Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dewayne6243

Wife gave me to ok so looking to buy a complete stage 2 Buick. I live in Texas so the closer the better.

Complete engine or complete car with engine? Miggy has a bad ass TA stage II motor for sale.

I have and '87 hard top (I am the orginial owner) with a Kenny Dutwieler TA motor and a ton of upgrades from the engine to the suspension. Are you looking for a race car or street ? This one is certified for 8.50 and has CO 2 shifter and AMS boost controller, and an XFI with MSD distributor and 7a controller. Has run 9.06 before the 4276 turbo upgrade (dynoed at 800 rwhp) last ime at the dyno with the upgrade it produced 950 rwhp so it will run 8's. Has wheelie bars, parachute and a fire retardant system. Interior is stock and has a fuel cell with a Weldon 2025 pump. I also have a tilt back trailer that could go with the car. I would freshen up the engine before selling it. Front and rear double adjustable shocks with a Lonnie Dires 400 trans and aluminum bolt together convertor. My more upgrades that I could list but lets see if you have an interest. Looking at 30K for everything.

Damn good woman u got there!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

yes, a very good women...... :rolleyes: I wish my wife was that understanding...... she almost a rare as our cars...... :p

I have and '87 hard top (I am the orginial owner) with a Kenny Dutwieler TA motor and a ton of upgrades from the engine to the suspension. Are you looking for a race car or street ? This one is certified for 8.50 and has CO 2 shifter and AMS boost controller, and an XFI with MSD distributor and 7a controller. Has run 9.06 before the 4276 turbo upgrade (dynoed at 800 rwhp) last ime at the dyno with the upgrade it produced 950 rwhp so it will run 8's. Has wheelie bars, parachute and a fire retardant system. Interior is stock and has a fuel cell with a Weldon 2025 pump. I also have a tilt back trailer that could go with the car. I would freshen up the engine before selling it. Front and rear double adjustable shocks with a Lonnie Dires 400 trans and aluminum bolt together convertor. My more upgrades that I could list but lets see if you have an interest. Looking at 30K for everything.

Damn I would be all over that!!!

Back