wanted stock metal vacuum lines.

thats a little more than i was looking to spend. i am not sure all of them will work,due to my setup. i'll offer 25 shipped. let me know your paypal address if you are willing to sell them.

Nevermind i ll keep em. These 86/87 specific parts are getting harder and harder to find.

ok cool. maybe if you wait until 2114 you'll get 235.00 dollars for them. that is...... if were still allowed to use gas.lol.

anyone else?

I guess they already started to go up-i ll match mikes price $75. + $15. for shipped. i guess you were right!

i'm always right. ask my wife......lol. anyone want to donate a set for me to chop up????? can't hurt to ask.

Guess he doesn't know how hard it is to find a set of these with the mounting tab still on that rear one, that everybody kinks into. Front 3 pretty easy rear 2 getting damn scarce.

You should have taken 49s first offer since you just pushed the price up.

i didn't say 35 was a bad price,just more than i was willing to spend for something i am not sure will work in my application. do you have a set??? if not, why you are replying in my thread?

Yes, I do

I have 2 complete sets and was thinking about buying 49's untill you smarted off and now the price has gone up. Also I find this thread amusing.