Wanted - Stock Turbo Shield cut for Terry Houston Downpipe

KentuckyV6

Looking for decent condition (factory finish if possible) turbo shield that is already cut for a 3 in Terry Houston downpipe.

Thanks

I would HIGHLY recommed you make a pattern and cut it yourself. That goofy shape that Terry sent out with a pipe looks like crap and doesn't follow the pipe cutout one bit.

Thanks for the heads up. I have seen the template and thought it looks a little strange. Let me update my request I will buy a modified shield if it is in good enough shape. I have my stock unmolested one and would like to keep it in original condition. I will continue to look - missed a decent one on ebay last week should have just bought it.

I would HIGHLY recommed you make a pattern and cut it yourself. That goofy shape that Terry sent out with a pipe looks like crap and doesn't follow the pipe cutout one bit.

That template on GNTType works great! Cut it out and use it end to end. I never just copy the template exactly. I use a sharpie to draw it on. 4” grinder to cut it up. Then switch to a flap disc to smooth the cuts. Has worked great even on my 3-1/2” pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you change your mind send me yours pay the shipping both ways. I’ll cut it for free and and send it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trick kudos to the offering of your services on cutting the cover for Kentucky. This is what this board is all about!!! Just saying!!

I tossed mine that I cut with the THDP template years ago. I got an uncut unit years ago and have been meaning to make a correct pattern that looks good.

It'll literally take seconds if I ever get around to it.

Thank you for the offer to modify the stock one I have. I will pass for now but if I decide to cut I'll let you know.