WANTED to BUY: NOS Rear Bumper Fillers

I'd be willing to give you my OEM ones that are currently on my car if you would pay for shipping and the cost to paint my SpoolFool one piece unit white.

Mine are nice, very nice.

My car is not running right now so the pics are the best I can get. This is a 48 hour offer and is for you alone.

Other than the OP, please, you other guys, don't bother to contact me, I am not looking to sell/trade/barter for these parts. I'm offering them up to the OP only. Please understand that.

My car is far from original. Just trying to help am OEM guy that's in a jam out.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
Hello TurboTGuy, thanks for the kind offer but I am looking for NOS (new old stock) in the original GM unopened package.
Thank you.

Hello TurboTGuy, thanks for the kind offer but I am looking for NOS (new old stock) in the original GM unopened package.
Thank you.
I'm sure you have been told but Richard Clark has the only ones I have ever seen and he's not sure if they are any good in the boxes still or not. The material used has an age limit and it has not much to do with UV rays or exposure.
Maybe call him and ask if your search is valid or not. He was going to open a box up last spring for Pete Lockwich who has a 6,000 mile GN and needed fillers. I never heard if he did.