You can type here any text you want

Wanting to purchase rear wheels for a TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AKTURBOTA

I would like to purchase a set of rear wheels for a TTA. I plan to mount my Drag Radials on them, so that I can swap the rear wheels with my street tires for the drag radial when I go to the drag strip. My intention is keep the "street appearence".

Mark

I went to the classic website and downloaded section J of the catalog, but did not see the 16 x 8 wheel. Where is it in the catalog?

Mark

Rear rims

.. your probably right there.. I just looked at a 2005 catalog, rather then the 2004 cat.. and they are now no longer listed.
I have a spare NOS GM unit for my 89 TTA for the rear.. but the fronts have been in the past the hardest to obtain, not the rears. ... but its worth trying Classics.. and quote this parts number... # 10104411 .. thats the number from page 398 of the catalog I have.

I have a set of 2 rears off a TTA for sale. Condition is good with some MINOR scratches here and there....not bent nor curb checked. $140.00. I'll be bringing these wheels to Bowling Green to sell if your interested.

Turbovjoe I'm interested in the wheels. Can you give me your telephone number. Thanks Jicaju:D

you still have the wheels?

do you have pics of these....will they fit the rear of a gn also..?

Re: you still have the wheels?

Originally posted by sdteb
do you have pics of these....will they fit the rear of a gn also..?

Rear TTA wheels WILL NOT fit the rear of a GN without at least 3/4" spacers.

They will work in front with a small spacer (or if you have converted to 12" brakes)

Jicaju,
Is our deal 100% solid? I have another buyer that is ready to offer more $$$ if you have second thoughts or might back out for whatever reason....need to know for sure so I don't haul these things to BG for nothing. I know you said you wanted them, just checking.

Turbovjoe have not been able to get in touch with the guy going BG. I would like to have them but if you got somebody close who wants them it want kill me. If for some reason he does'nt take them give me a call at 336-682-3232.;)

Originally posted by AKTURBOTA

I would like to purchase a set of rear wheels for a TTA. I plan to mount my Drag Radials on them, so that I can swap the rear wheels with my street tires for the drag radial when I go to the drag strip. My intention is keep the "street appearence".

Mark

Mark,

Try these folks http://www.wheelcollision.com/. It's Wheel Collision Center. The rears are $185 each and look like new. The rears are part # H1508.

Back