You can type here any text you want

Warm What Should Oil Pressure Be

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

esm

When Engine Is Warm --- The Oil Pressure Is At 10-15 Psi Is That Ok-
Runs And Drive Fine -- Has A Cheapo Gage In It

Kinda scary, but that's what these do at idle. As long as oil pressure rises with RPM, you should be fine. Mine usually idles at 20 warm unless it is a sweltering day.

Yes It Rises Fine And Yes Only When It Is Really Warm -- Thanks For The Help -- The Motor Is Fresh And I Was Worried

Your fine. There's no load to speak of at idle so it's not a big deal.

87-TURBO-T I would almost worry about your pressure especially if you haven't done anything to the pump. Think about it. If at warm idle your pump flows enough oil to produce that kind of pressure at idle I would worry that your not getting much volume through the system. Pressure is good, but it doesn't keep engines alive by itself.

Your fine. There's no load to speak of at idle so it's not a big deal.

87-TURBO-T I would almost worry about your pressure especially if you haven't done anything to the pump. Think about it. If at warm idle your pump flows enough oil to produce that kind of pressure at idle I would worry that your not getting much volume through the system. Pressure is good, but it doesn't keep engines alive by itself.

its modded;)

Back