WARNING Warren Moore Katy Texas.

hmmmm> i found this thread in one of my local forums i frequently post.. I am noe,and im from texas.I read in one of warrens emails that im a so call "informant"// Warren i have nothing or dont have anything against you.. but your actions speak clearly brother. You are bringing this upon yourself..

hmmmm> i found this thread in one of my local forums i frequently post.. I am noe,and im from texas.I read in one of warrens emails that im a so call "informant"// Warren i have nothing or dont have anything against you.. but your actions speak clearly brother. You are bringing this upon yourself..

Yeah its not right to do this crap to people. Although he never took me for anything, I just find it absolutely appalling to think that this guy has no morals.

sorry that happens to you. that's why i use my credit card with paypal. you can just call your cc and tell them the story if paypal doesn't do it.

So do any of you guys have a solid phone number or street adress for this guy? Im in the process of getting the police involved, and i need to make sure i have all the correct information. Warren has stopped responding to my emails now so i have no other choice. This should ruffle some feathers im sure!

Also Mike, if your having trouble we should help each other out with this stuff.
Gary

Blanket Party?

Sounds Like He Needs A Blanket Party From Some People He Scammed. We Can Only Pray He Gets Bone Cancer And Dies A Painful Death. :d :d :d

I had a issue with that guy two years ago.Guys need to be careful with punk. He reads this and proably laughs about it,that sorry SOB.

Wow, i really love this community. Thanks alot for the PMs guys that is really gonna speed things along. I told the local PD to expect a couple more cases to come in on top of mine, so the deputy i am in contact with knows that there is something up for sure. I will post up more info as it comes to, but i guarantee you that these problems will be resolved and we will get our money back. There is no tolerance for people like this in the community.
Gary

mike is a great person warren your going down when you mess with one of us you mess with all of us you are done pal

After contacting Warren again for the last 2 days, we did end up getting my issue resolved. So i am no longer involved with any of this and I do have to say, overall Warren was pretty quick to respond and answer questions 90% of the time. So as agreed, I remain neutral on my dealings with Warren Moore, in the end i did get my product, and for alot cheaper than i could find it anywhere else. Just took awhile and a little bit of prodding.
Good Luck to the rest of you, hope all ends well for all parties involved
Gary

Update!!!!!

Ok, i would like to Thank everyone who helped out in this matter!
I have received a full refund and this is now case closed.

Thanks very much,

Mike.

Thats excellent new Mike. Glad you found closure to all that and got your money back where it belongs..

Was/is the same guy that ended up having his brother, who was overseas, pay up the scammed $$??

I would say this guy still needs a "good ol' country a$$ whoopin'' as Roy D Murcer would say. :D

Ok, i would like to Thank everyone who helped out in this matter!
I have received a full refund and this is now case closed.

Thanks very much,

Mike.