Waste Of A Gnx ----

esm

When I Was In High School A Friend Of Mine Said His Dad Picked Up A
Gn From The Chicago Auction --- Some Drug Dealer Had It And It Was Seized --- Long Story Short -- My Friens Dad Had The Car Sitting Outside -- He Didnt Have A Garage Just A Concrete Slab-- And We Went Over To Check It Out And It Was A Gnx --- My Buddy Had No Idea What It Was But His Dad Did And He Jumped On It ---
When The Car Was In The Pound The Stole The Front Seats Out Of It So My Buddys Dad Didnt Have The Cash To Buy New Seats So The Car Sat For A While And Then Sat And Sat -- And Life Got In The Way And Over The Years All The Wheel Wells Flares And Trims Were
Stolen Off It Window Got Busted Out And So On --- So Finally The
Neighbers Call The City And They Towed It And As We Think It Got Cruched ------- I Was Pissed And Too Young To Afford To Buy It In Any Condition It Was In ------:(

sounds like the 66 427 Corvette I bought in 67.. Woman had it advertised in the paper as a 66 Chevy.. I paid a grand for it. :p

When I Was In High School A Friend Of Mine Said His Dad Picked Up A
Gn From The Chicago Auction --- Some Drug Dealer Had It And It Was Seized --- Long Story Short -- My Friens Dad Had The Car Sitting Outside -- He Didnt Have A Garage Just A Concrete Slab-- And We Went Over To Check It Out And It Was A Gnx --- My Buddy Had No Idea What It Was But His Dad Did And He Jumped On It ---
When The Car Was In The Pound The Stole The Front Seats Out Of It So My Buddys Dad Didnt Have The Cash To Buy New Seats So The Car Sat For A While And Then Sat And Sat -- And Life Got In The Way And Over The Years All The Wheel Wells Flares And Trims Were
Stolen Off It Window Got Busted Out And So On --- So Finally The
Neighbers Call The City And They Towed It And As We Think It Got Cruched ------- I Was Pissed And Too Young To Afford To Buy It In Any Condition It Was In ------:(

Crazy :eek:

i wonder if there was an emotional country song written about this GNX?

say it ain't so :p just like 2 GNX's sitting in back of a barn I own next to a moon roof and 2 t top GNs :cool:

Attachments

• gnfarm.JPG
    gnfarm.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 542
yea, that sucks. there seems to be a few owners out there that dont care. that it just a point a to point b vehicle. i graduated from high school in 86 and always wanted a g.n. for ever. i got the 84 in 2007. had to have the leather. unforunatly i had to junk a second 84 to get this one right. im in florida, but the car came from new york. im the third owner. just about to have her painted.
its a shame to see these cars in bad shape. but some have to be torn apart to keep others on the road.