You can type here any text you want

wasted a rusty gn

• Thread starter Thread starter dboost
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
D

dboost

with my 1992 civic,it has a 2000 civic si motor,i heard that thing tickin at the light and i knew he had no chance,then i took off from him like wild fire

Originally posted by dboost
with my 1992 civic,it has a 2000 civic si motor,i heard that thing tickin at the light and i knew he had no chance,then i took off from him like wild fire
Staten Island troll ,wonder whos dorky brother is back..:cool:

Screw Honda!!!! NO ONE wants to hear about you beating a TR with your ricer crap. Sorry man, but you should take that fibbing elsewhere. Even if you did, so what? I've wasted an IC TR in my hotair 84GN....big deal.

you must have put the motor out of your GN in it...:rolleyes:

oh yea since you got paid for it being stolen do you want to sell some of the parts now?

Was the GN even trying to mess with you? How did you know that he had no chance before you ran him? I've had kids pull up next to me with cars like yours, its really funny when you think about it, most of the people like you are always trying to prove how bad your cars are. I enjoy watching you try to prove things because I know that a GN or TR doesn't have to prove anything. Even if the GN was rotted and hardly ran, it would still be more collectible and desireable to the rational hot rodders now and 20 years from now.

Keep taking off like wildfire at the intersections from us, it keeps us amused! Maybe you'll do it enough to amuse the cops too.

I think your a little confused this is a Automotive forumn
we don't have lawnmowers on this site!!

BTW Is it a push mower or a riding mower?

:rolleyes: Any GN vs Civic=waste of GN's gas, or how about this. Ill race ur civic dboost and u can govern my car to half throttle to make it interesting.:D

You honduh guys amuse me.

Shoebox

I usaully ignore these posts. They would fade away if no one responded. I think they only do it to ruffle feathers.

Everyone! Ignore this crap and it will stop!

Troll alert!

I learned my lesson with the last one (87 Octane) and now ifind out he drives a mustang.... some people just like to mess with our minds( what little of it I have left) TROLLS GO BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER!!!!!

Attachments

• t r o l l  leave our board.jpg
    t r o l l leave our board.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 145
Back