Wastegate hose. 25525576 .......Advice

nickygn23

Anybody still selling our wastegate hoses. People on eBay are charging ridiculous amounts of money for them. Any alternative options? Any advice would be appreciated .
Thanks

part has been discontinued since October 2011. if you want NOS that is not dry rotted, the web has set pricing at $150 to $225 each as you've seen. even the "Y" connector fetches $30 to $50 now. prices started skywards in 2016 when the "X" cars began claiming 6 figures.

have your original hose and plastic pieces? get some new 5/32" and 7/32" hose and make a new assembly. if you're a sticker for GM hose, it's GM6148-M ABG hose in those sizes. be prepared to order a pretty good size roll from your local dealer.

need about 20 inches of 7/32 and about 1-3/8 inches of 5/32 hose. get it from a brick and mortar store locally and be done with it - by the foot.

if you have your old hose you can make one out of new vacuum line , I mean mold one off your old one with a playable metal rod to bend and hold in correct shape then hit it with a heat gun

the gm hose seems a little thicker than normal vacuum line to me but don't believe they are reinforced
I have some nice used ones if you want one sold my NOS ones