You can type here any text you want

Water Injection

• Thread starter Thread starter 80TTAPaceCar
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

80TTAPaceCar

Has anybody tried Water Injection in carbed turbos. If so whats the pros +cons and how easy was the setup. thanks

water-injection.

Actually from what I understand this is a pretty easy install but has down-sides also. Like if you run outta water/alcohol your motor will heat up fast. same if you have a pump failure. Of course all mods have thier own set-backs. If you get the HPBooks #49 (Turbochargers) They have a whole chapter on water injection. They have all the pros and cons in there. If you are interested in it still here is a website for a company that offers complete kits.

www.aquamist.co.uk/

no prob

Also check out that website if you get the chance. It will give you an idea of prices.

Found the site I was looking for. B4Black showed this site awhile ago on this. It was Water/Alky infection on it as well as other mods. The Water injection do it your self page is at the bottom of the page. Check it out. http://dawesdevices.com/
Jim

Hey guys just got HPBooks #49 (Turbochargers) in the mail today. i must say its a great read, loaded with info, well take me a couple of days totally understand it. thanks pat for the heads up yo da man

no prob

No prob with the info. I have had my copy of that book and am still finding stuff in there. They even have a pic of a carbed draw-through marine engine with intercooler. I am still trying to figure that one out.

Innercooler or aftercooler?

Actually in HPBooks they explain that innercooler and aftercooler are one in the same. But they do actually state Innercooler.

Back