WE 4 for sale in Daytona beach FL

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
sorry I don't have the link for this because I'm not on facebook, its posted on swip swap Daytona beach fl. my mechanic at the golf course showed it to me its listed as a 1987 Buick cascada, maybe someone can post the pics/link to it ,sellers name is Kimberly deavers
correct me if im wrong but they only made 1547 of these and they were lighter than than th GN's, so how much lighter were they actually
one sold at scottsdale Barrett Jackson for 30,000 K but it was mint this one is beat up a little bit

thx Keith probably the aluminum wheels ?? were T wheels aluminum
by the the way im not trying to sell this car for her I just thought it needed to be know about on this forum because of its rarity
and I believe it deserves a good home

Wheels , Aluminum brake drums and the two pieces ( cant remember the name ) that holds the front and back bumpers on . Those are just off the top of my head .

If you wanted the GN look, but a lighter, that was the WE4. Aluminum bumper supports, aluminum rear drums and T wheels are the same as other T's. Only thing the WE4 has that other T's don't is body colored bumpers.

Back when cars were new it was a price point more than anything else. The look of a GN for about $3.5k cheaper.

Any pictures of the 87 and especially the RPO tag in the trunk would be great.