You can type here any text you want

We are going to have TWINS!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
Who would believe it? Heidi came back from the Dr today...We have our first sonogram of TWO little babies!!! We are blessed!!!

no more new intercooler
no more new paint job
no more new bigger turbo
no more new higher stall converter

I guess I will be stuck in the 13's for a little longer...
;)

Twins

Hey congrats stud ... look at the brite side.... you are on the way to a pit crew of 2 now. Trust me kids can be a real treat at the track.

No more fetchin your own tools, and hey when you drop stuff in tite spots guess who gots the small hands to reach it. My two youngest used to gather beer bottles late on Sundays when every body was leaving the track and I was riggin to tow the car home.. the back of the pick-up was full to the rails on a few occasions (and I got out of payin allowances cause the kids were temporarily rich from cashin in on the empties) Hummm do Canucks drink a lot or did I have over acheivers for kids ????

Oh yeah wait till you get a kid on your lap behind the wheel of the GN .... you do the pedals and the kid steers (sort of steers)
the smile on their face DOES NOT WASH OFF FOR DAYS.

happy parenthood.

LOL

I already have two...Ben is 4 1/2 and Max is 1 1/2...

...and yes...Ben did hand me a wrench today when I was under the car...:D

Wow

Congrats Shawn its Paul,my nephews are twin boys iys pretty cool.Tell Heidi i said hi hope to see you guys soon

Twins

Well congrats Bud! You have nothing to worry about, since you already have the mini van. :D

You'll have all the time in the world for the GN later on in life.

Take Care and hope to see you soon. Best wishes to you and Your Family.

Jorge Posada.

I got 11 month old twins ,boy and a girl.It is awesome!!!!got my tough little boy and my sweet little girl all at once.And the wife still kept her nice bod.Just gotta buy two of everything and I am not going to get into how much daycare is.....oh my god!!!!!lets break it down
daycare:250 a week(1000 a month)
diapers:6-8 each a day (about 75 bucks a month)
6 jars of baby food a day(60 bucks)
I big can of powdered formula every three days at 12 bucks a pop.(120bucks)
college fund per child each month 160
clothes 50(320 total)
butt creme 10 bucks
2001 honda odessey van to haul them around in:$30,000
4-car seats(eddie baur)160 a piece(2 for each car)
double stroller for twins:200
2 sincgle strollers in case you go different ways (75 each)
....am I rambling?anyway you'll have a ball,kids are great

Back