WE need a Turbo thong, Look at this Trans Am one.

Originally posted by Randy Greenoe
They have them under TB.COM GEAR:D

This message has been up for a while now:

"We're sorry, but this store is currently down for maintenance. Please check back in a little while." _

Hopefully, it will be back on-line soon. :) I need to place an order! :D

Wow and this thread has'nt been locked yet:eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you say Thong....:D

We need turbo 6 boxers. A pair with one big "6" covering your package.
Pease mount my "6" upside down..I could always use a little help.;)

I think all the stuff for sale there has been taken down because a vendor bought the rights of the logo from GM.

Originally posted by GNSCOTT

I think all the stuff for sale there has been taken down because a vendor bought the rights of the logo from GM.

This has been said by others also, so WHO IS THE VENDOR ????
Why is this so hush hush?:confused:

I THINK its CAR motorsports. Did't wanna say because I wasn't sure. I don't see a problem with it at all. Someone stepped up and made an investment, and now they have to protect that investmet. I know the gentleman told me at Bristol that he was buyig them,I just couldn't remember the name of his company. He was a nice guy, sounded very honest, and I will buy that car cover from him as soon as I have a paint job worth covering.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to order mine ASAP. ;) :D On a more serious note (ok maybe not THAT serious) I think we need a model for the thong! Any volunteers? (ladies only, please) :D

Originally posted by 69BluDevil
I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to order mine ASAP. ;) :D On a more serious note (ok maybe not THAT serious) I think we need a model for the thong! Any volunteers? (ladies only, please) :D

I might be able to find a girl or two. I ordered two turbo-6 thongs and gave them to two girls at work. One said I should take pics of them wearing their new thongs in front of my GN. I wouldn't even be able to hold the camera steady. ;) If that fails, I volunteer myself to model for the turbo-6 boxers. :)

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
I THINK its CAR motorsports. Did't wanna say because I wasn't sure. I don't see a problem with it at all. Someone stepped up and made an investment, and now they have to protect that investmet. I know the gentleman told me at Bristol that he was buyig them,I just couldn't remember the name of his company. He was a nice guy, sounded very honest, and I will buy that car cover from him as soon as I have a paint job worth covering.

The problem is now ONE person will control the use of this and will make it more difficult and more expensive to purchase products for our hobby. Apparently this has already started.:mad: