You can type here any text you want

WE4 for sale $6500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Myron

Hate to sell it but have no other choice. I hate seeing this car the way it is and I can't afford to go any further. It is an 87 Regal Turbo T (RPO code WE4) 1 of 1547. As I'm sure you know they were black from the factory. Mine has since changed. It is now bass boat silver, flaking off with mint green underneath. You can thank some drug dealer or someone of that nature that didn't know what they had their hands on. The door jambs, under the hood, and the trunk are still black, they never got resprayed. Also has W02 blackout package. I've heard this combination is more rare than the GNX package. But have no proof of it. The car has a Precision turbo on it. I think it's a T30 but I could be wrong. It also has a big FMIC the brand or dimensions I'm unsure of. It is a factory T-top car and the T-tops don't leak a drop. Factory shifter was gone when I got it. Has a B&M Z-gate. I will post pics soon. I don't know how to so someone will have to tell me or I can E-Mail. I'm sure there's something I missed but ask away and I will be back to answer questions as soon as I wake up. You can call or text me at (256) 613-7047. E-mail at Myronmcdaniel@rocketmail.com .I'm trusting you guys to not spam me. All turbo Buick owners I've met have been good to me. I'm hoping this will be the same. I want a good home for my baby. I know you guys know about these cars and aren't going to continue with this bulls***. Thank you.

l_38e67761c73a40a38fe3fa9d31e4602f.jpg

l_c0d2e97259aa48509958e187fe060be5.jpg

l_c898724e12f941cdaf036b7ce1198ce7.jpg

l_bd2c31a7ea084e839fa0b3273ab82094.jpg

l_c648e44d25314f2aa2f95a8d17522543.jpg

l_9b07cf6649534acf8b65210423d82a24.jpg

I was told it is a "black bumper" car which I associated with "black out" I've seen Turbo T's with chrome bumpers. You guys know more than I do about the car. Maybe you can tell me what's up with it.

look at the sticker in your trunk it should have we4 on it if it is a we4. and yes we4 was the only turbo regal besides the gn that had black bumpers.also we4 ONLY had all grey interiors. they also did not have a header panel emblem. but that could of gotten broken and replaced and filled along the way. but here are a few clues.

looks like your car also has a front mount intercooler and was converted to vaccum brakes?

The car is a WE4. I'll take a picture of the RPO code sticker today and post it up for you guys. It does have an aftermarket FMIC on it. Like i said I don't know the dimensions or brand. But it is big. Also forgot to mention that the key hole on the drivers side and the one on the decklid have been shaved. ( FWIW I am not responsible for this) More recent pics to come today if I can find someone to post them or I can figure it out. Just recently I have started to take advantage of forums.

I've put the pictures in my photobucket if anyone wants to see. Username is BillAndTheTangerines all one word. If you have any problems viewing let me know. I haven't really used photobucket much Thank you.

Forgot to mention (Long night last night and long day today) Car has a stage 1 200R4 in it. I have the original transmission that goes with the new owner. Correction on the T-tops leaking. It sat out in the rain today for a short while and when I got in the book in the back floorboard was wet. I felt around the headliner and it. the T-top, and the seat were dry. But something's leaking. I'm not trying to make this car out as something it's not. You've seen and read all the bad that I can remember as of now. It's a good car and being a Turbo T it's rare. IMO you'll come out with less money in this one, painted and a few misc. things, than buying another WE4.

I'm guessing Photobucket worked? If anyone wants more pics let me know! I've been thinking about trading so let me know what you got. Thanks

Board member. I didn't put the car for sale locally. You had to be on the forum to find out it was for sale. I didn't want it to go to someone that would trash it. The car means a lot to me. I'm sad to see it go but I didn't have another choice :frown:

I picked the car up afew hours ago. and drove it from North alabama to middle GA. stopped afew times to get an idea of the gas milage. ended up somthing around 21mpg highway with me playing on the interstate. I'm very happy with it. :D

Back