You can type here any text you want

Web address for Billet fab oil pans?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPEEDSTAR

What is the web address for billet fab oil pans , did a search and no luck

THANKS JEFF

Dont know if your shopping for a pan. I have a brand new CAS stage II pan for sale. 450.00 Just incase your hearts not set on the billet fab;)

Oil Pan Group Purchase

I'm at the point of getting a pan for my S2 Project, ARE YOU ?
IF so, I need four other people to get dealer cost for the Billet Fab
pan (the one you need for Mr. Duttweilers pump set-up). This will save you
the price of a couple of bottles of good Scotch and get you a very nicely made
pan to complete the oiling system... If this will work for you, e-mail me and
I'll give you all the info.

pocketchange@ev1.net

Also you could try SRE. They made an aluminum pan for my buddies V6 with a -20AN for his wet sump.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Re: NO THANKS

Originally posted by SPEEDSTAR
I already have one , got it from FAT NATS, but thanks for asking

JEFF

I believe that pan you got from Fat Nat is a CAS pan. I remember him selling it like yesterday. See my Sig that is the Billetfab pan. Same deal:rolleyes:

If anyone is needing an oil pan, we carry the Steff pans, they are absolutely the nicest pans on the market.

You carry them for my on center 4.5 and a Duttweiller oil plate.
Looks like I'll be using dual external feeds as well.:cool:

jOHN

We can make up whatever bungs you want. These pans are absolutely the nicest of anyone's I have seen. If you guys want to put together a list of your needs, I can have a bunch made. Not sure if Steff will discount much as there is practically no markup now, but I can certainly try. I typically have them built with 2 oil returns for twin turbos, so that the option is there for the future. For the extra 40 bucks or so it cost, it's worth it to me.

Back