You can type here any text you want

Wednesday 4-16-08 70 degrees

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackoutDrunk

Spring Loaded Idiot
It's gonna be nice and warm, it would be a good night just to take a drive. I'll be in the south suburbs that night. :cool:

the weather is 65 today....but ive been driving around for the past week already.

Just how far "south" are you headed? :cool:

Looking forward to a nice break in the weather, that's for sure.

I'll be out in the New Lenox/Mokena area.

the weather is 65 today....but ive been driving around for the past week already.

I've been driving a bit more but still not as much as I want to. You gonna be out and about? I'm stopping by Scotty's house to pick up a couple of o2 sensors.

Yup tomorrow Weds is going to be great, and I just MIGHT have my car running finally. Really I just have to throw the new intercooler pipes on and finish up some plumbing and I'll be set to go.

Yep, I took the day off so I can work on the cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

They weren't lying about today. Broke a sweat in the garage wrestling my 3" intercooler pipes into place. It's nice out there. :cool:

Back