You can type here any text you want

Weiand Intake converted to EFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BeanSS

SlickSquid
You ever wondered what that would look like? well....it would look a hell of alot like this
IMG_0254.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^^
Courtesy of Mean Mike!!!
Im getting a customed fabbed plenum and throttle body of a Mustang and a bracket fabbed up as well, this is all going in my 83 Turbo T!

I got this idea when I was talking to a member on here and he said that the "Weiand Intake is ALOT like the 86-87 intake on the IC cars"...

Then I thought ...well if the carb'd intakes are wack, and the 84-85 intakes are all @ss....Why not just convert a carb' d motor into an EFI one using that intake??!?!? They do it all the time for Chevy's and Mopars...why would we be so different? I want to build a 4.1 anyways so give a shot? This way I'd have better flow, bigger displacement, and something cool for cheaper...

I figured I could that electronic stuff from an 84-85 could be used to give me a "leg up" on converting to EFI so I grabbed a Hot Air engine harness, and a 87 ECM as well....Now since my other thread got no replies...Have I got someones attention enough now to where they wouldn't mind throwing a brotha a bone to see if Im missing something!! Im gonna grab coil packs and and some sensors I guess in the next few months...but other than that is there anything else I need?

Let me know what you guys think and give Mean Mike a holla if you need something cool fabbed up!!

^^^
Thanks definitely think this will be a plus since im converting to the 84-85 setup

Back