You can type here any text you want

weird timing bubble online

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quickstrike

Sometimes when online and the car running the green timing bubble that is moving through the cells, gets stuck at the first row. Its really weird. I can rev the engine or drive it, and the buble will only move along the bottom of the screen. Not really sure if it is actually using those values, or if the presentation is just wrong. I can usually turn off the car and laptop, and get it back to normal again, although it killed a half hour of my dyno time yesterday trying to get it back correct again.

Anyone else ever seen this? If it persists I will try reloading the software.

Randy

put scaled RPM as your first sensor on all your dashes, that should fix it.

Actually, if it only moves left to right, then scaled RPM is already displayed, he needs to have MAP as a dashboard item as well.

Also, you will notice with more than one graph open the bubble will get slow and jerkey. The only way around this is view one table at a time.

Hope that helps

yes guys it helps alot I appreciate it.

I do have both MAP values displayed, but do not have scaled RPM displayed I will correct that. Good thing you told me this, have you ever seen a laptop traveling 70 mph hit the concrete? Me neither, but I was fittin to!

Randy

Back