Weld Draglites cheap! for local pickup

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Weld's with tires and conical lugs (mcguard lugs) 575 if picked up fronts are hoosier drag radials rear are ta radials 275-60-15 back rims have 4.5" backspace no shims or spacers needed !! im trying to buy a razors kit thats why theyre are so cheap.. my smc alky kit is slowly givng out on me..so come get this deal!!

P1010203.jpg

Good luck - is that a std Buick blue? I had a friend with a corvette blue T that I wonder where it got to from Ft Myers.
I have same problem, SMC pump took a dump and everytime I think about buying Razor's kit, it goes up in price. Sorry but $600 is getting a little too steep.

Good luck - is that a std Buick blue? I had a friend with a corvette blue T that I wonder where it got to from Ft Myers.
I have same problem, SMC pump took a dump and everytime I think about buying Razor's kit, it goes up in price. Sorry but $600 is getting a little too steep.

Julio has them on sale right NOW .. It will save ya some $$$ . Kit works great to boot !!:cool: Blue is my favorite color on a Buick.. I have had just about every color except for that !!

i built this car from ground up it was original dark blue metallic paint code 31 when i got it if you go on the body restoration thread i have the whole resto on there before and after or on my profile you can see older pics of my car, i repainted it and did everything to it. this car was from jacksonville then hung out in tennessee for a bit and back to miami per the carfax report. didnt see anything in fort myers i bought it of a local guy that didnt want to sell it it was in his backyard under a homemade tent on a trailer..my Friend owns a lawn company and saw it while cutting a neighbors yard and knocked on the door and gave me the info, i was searching for a blue t for a long time i fell in love with gnbrett's blue T and bobs blue limited so i had a grand national before but i sold it it didnt tickle my pickle, but the blue one's with w02 + dark blue interior its just my thingg... and its the only one i found near florida at the time, next inline i want is a 86 ttype light blue or a grey with grey interior.

Can you send me better pics of the wheels to 9secondv6@gmail.com
Interested in the wheels only if you will separate. Possible trade(plus cash to me) for my Razors dual nozzle ALKY kit with under 200 miles.

Thanks
Bryan

im interested in wheels only shiped to SC ... how wide of rears 8 inches ? ... pm me if u can do a better deal wheels only thanks

pm me an offer send me your email if you want better pics of the wheels, and if you could do the honors and post them here that would be great i cant post the pics for some reason my internet is super slow today?? lots of people doing online shopping around here i guess?