Weld Draglites rims + tires + mcguard conical lugs

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Great Deal here need to buy a kit from Razor so these are up for sale $625 Shipped!! They shine right up will clean and buff them before shipping on crate.. front tires a re hoosier drag radials and rear are ta radials 275-60-15's back rims have 4.5" backspacing or trade for new turbo, a newer progressive alky kit? or a nice Front mount intercooler maybe a short block, some stock ported heads, let me know for faster response please text or call me i'll be running around in a bit wont be on here till later tonight! 786 487 3024

P1010203.jpg

I know this probably does you no good but if you decide to sell just the rear wheels without tires let me know. Thanks.

If you happen to be driving through Toronto Ontario Canada...let me know...and I'll take 'em.:biggrin:

i also have them for sale on the Florida area thread for local pick up 575 obo i can also part the rims with no tires or just rear or front rims ive had a couple guys inquire on just rear rims, if your intrested in just rear or front rims pm me and we'll go from there. thanks,

how about

Rear Rims with Center Caps + conical lugs.. No Tires- $300 shipped- to your door

Rear Rims with Center Caps + conical lug..with tires- $425 shipped- to your door