Weld, Eibach, Denso. Auto Meter

QWKSLVR_2

(4) Set of Weld Racing Center Caps For 5 lug Wheels, New in box $65 Shipped

(1) Denso 4 wire heated O2 Sensor Still in box $50 Shipped

Set of New in Box Eibach Pro Kit Springs $200 Plus shipping

(1) Blue Silicone Step down hose 4" to 3" inside Dia. $30 Shipped

(1) Auto Meter Ultra Lite 3 3/8" Indash Tach 0-10K RPM, Perfect for a GNX dash, never used, but out of Box. $95 Shipped

(1) Used COLUMN PRO-GARD STEERING COLLAR LOCK $35 plus Shipping

Any interest you can reply here or email me @ jwludwig@hotmail.com

What's the deal with the springs?

How much do they lower the car? What is the Eibach part number? Is it a set of four front and rear?

Let me know I'm interested.

If it is the set I'm looking for I'll make you an offer.

It's the same Guard that is sold from Kirbans, thats where I bought it. It has a few scratches and nicks from takeing it on and off.

Originally posted by qwikv6
What's the deal with the springs?

How much do they lower the car? What is the Eibach part number? Is it a set of four front and rear?

Let me know I'm interested.

If it is the set I'm looking for I'll make you an offer.

If I remember correctly, they lower the rear about 1', and they are the Pro Kit. They aren't the Drag Launch, or the Sport Line. Yes it is a set of 4, brand new, couple scratches from being in the box and moved a few times. Part # on the spring is ( 3803.101 )

Anymore questions feel free to ask

Will you do $30 shipped? If so I will take the column guard. Does it come with 2 keys for it? Send me your info. Thanks!

Matt

Set of keys do come with it, thing wieghs a couple pounds, not sure what it would cost to ship it. Not gonna give it away.

QWKSLVR_2,

These are springs for a Buick Grand National, right?

Eibach shows the correct part number for the pro-kit springs to be: 3803.140. I cannot find any info on the part number you have listed below.

Can you clarify?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by QWKSLVR_2
If I remember correctly, they lower the rear about 1', and they are the Pro Kit. They aren't the Drag Launch, or the Sport Line. Yes it is a set of 4, brand new, couple scratches from being in the box and moved a few times. Part # on the spring is ( 3803.101 )

Anymore questions feel free to ask

QWKSLVR_2,

Eibach shows the correct part number for the pro-kit springs to be: 3803.140. I cannot find any info on the part number you have listed below.

Can you clarify?

Thanks in advance.

I'm researching right now, when I bought them from Baer Brakes I was told they where Buick Regal 78-87 Pro Kit Springs. Never installed them.

QWKSLVR_2,

Have you found out anything yet?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QWKSLVR_2,

Can you clarify?

Thanks in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm researching right now, when I bought them from Baer Brakes I was told they where Buick Regal 78-87 Pro Kit Springs. Never installed them.

Sorry guys, I have been real busy haven't had time to get on here. Uh I haven't found anyhting out about the Springs.

And I had an offer for $40 on the collar lock so I took that, its sold.
But thanks for your offer.

qwikv6, if you are still interested I will get in touch with Baer and Eibach and see why I have an odd part number, just bear with me. Really busy right now.

Jamie

Explain to me what I did wrong on your part??? You asked if I would take $30 shipped??? I said NO You asked how about $35, and I said No. I'm the one that is selling the item, It's my right to get as much as I can for an Item. Explain this to me???