Weld, Eibach, Denso. Auto Meter

AND I RETURNED IT!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if your email provider sucks, but I sent a reply stateing that I don't have a camera. and that I would accept your offer and sent my address. Send me one again

YOU SAID $35 and that the price is negotiable, I sent you an offer, you refused, I told you I would give you what you want and then YOU go sell it out from under me after I was first. Nice one buddy.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by smokinttype
YOU SAID $35 and that the price is negotiable, I sent you an offer, you refused, I told you I would give you what you want and then YOU go sell it out from under me after I was first. Nice one buddy.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by QWKSLVR_2

(1) Used COLUMN PRO-GARD STEERING COLLAR LOCK $35 plus Shipping

Any interest you can reply here or email me @ jwludwig@hotmail.com

The price says $35 plus shipping not $30 Shipped like you said Here:

Will you do $30 shipped? If so I will take the column guard. Does it come with 2 keys for it? Send me your info. Thanks!

Matt

It says make offer, Firm is not said. I will take it for $35 shipped. Send me back your information to Smokinttype@yahoo.com thanks :)

The price for the column guard was$35 plus shipping. your offer was for $35Shipped. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT IS MEETING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT I WANTED :confused: Someone emailed me and asked the condition and asked if I would accept $40 dollars shipped, and I would be a fool to try and not get a few extra dollars to cover a portion of the shipping. If you look at my very first post it says either reply to my thread or email me, he happened to email me after I declined your last offer. Besides the fact that you are butt hurt that your LOW BALL window shopping offer didn't get you anything but your d!ck in your hand, what is your problem with what I did??? Or can you not read??? Thanks for trying to make me look like crook or a Thief :rolleyes:

OK lets grow up:rolleyes: ......obviously your $40 man came in behind me which means he was second. You are wrong and you know it, I could care less about what I spend on a collar to be quite honest about it. Just thought it was a good deal, I dont deal well with back stabbers and sell outs anyway ;)

Relax man. Seller has no obligation to sell anything! What do you think this is, Wall Mart?

no retard i dont think this is walmart but business is business, you should stick to who comes first, he should have posted that he would take the highest bidder on the part, that is not what OBO means.:rolleyes:

Sorry, i just hate to see two fellow Buick guys fighting over something as stupid as this. I'm sure you both are cool guys.

I think you should start this thread over. Nobody would mind. Too much BS to read through. :)